Vital Oxide Hospital Grade Disinfectant - One Gallon (Case of 4)
Vital Oxide is an EPA-registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, mold killer, and odor eliminator. Its formula contains a unique form of stabilized chlorine dioxide that is very effective at killing bacteria, viruses, and mold yet non-corrosive to treated articles and gentle enough to handle without causing skin irritation. It is ready to use with no mixing required—just spray, wipe, or fog right from the bottle.
Kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses
Kills fungus, mold, and mildew at the source and inhibits growth
Sanitizes 99.999% of bacteria on food-contact surfaces with no rinse required
Eliminates odor at a molecular level, not by masking with fragrance