Vital Oxide Hospital Grade Disinfectant - One Gallon (Case of 4)
Vital Oxide is an EPA-registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, mold killer, and odor eliminator. Its formula contains a unique form of stabilized chlorine dioxide that is very effective at killing bacteria, viruses, and mold yet non-corrosive to treated articles and gentle enough to handle without causing skin irritation. It is ready to use with no mixing required—just spray, wipe, or fog right from the bottle.
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses
- Kills fungus, mold, and mildew at the source and inhibits growth
- Sanitizes 99.999% of bacteria on food-contact surfaces with no rinse required
- Eliminates odor at a molecular level, not by masking with fragrance